: S.E.A Aquarium @ RWS

Happy mid-week everyone.. Final year assignment is driving me crazy and blogging is definitely one of the best way to release all of my pressure >.< As the title suggests, I am going to share with you guys about my fun times with HS in S.E.A Aquarium at Resort World Sentosa last month. Both of us were thrilled and excited by looking at marine animals in such beautiful settings. 

Let's check out my quick post as I am going to work later...




Had our lunch at Malaysian Food Streets before starting our adventurous journey.


The best hokkien noodles in my life. If you guys happen to drop by, must try it out.



A list of show times for feeding sessions, diver talks and dolphins talks.





The only picture of us that is presentable. Any other pictures of us were either too dark to extremely blur due to the lighting problem. 


Look at the colorful tiny fishes behind me. 



I was totally mesmerised by this sight through ginormous window with an ocean of fishes and other species of marine animals.


Say hello to those adorable and cute jellyfishes..



The hot weather is killing us.. 


OOTD: < T-shirt X A-line skirt X Sport Shoes = You're ready to go >



Had our dinner at EWF at Somerset for some burgers and fries. I swear they served the best curry fries so I purposely brought HS to try it out. 




That's all for today and thank you for reading.

Don't forget to follow my instagram and Twitter for instant updates. See you guys there.

With love,
Serene




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SERENELETICIA. ALL IMAGE COPYRIGHTED BY SERENELETICIA.